|Debut||Five Nights at Freddy's|
|Starting Location||Show Stage|
Freddy Fazbear is the main antagonist.
Freddy is a brown animatronic bear. He is completely the same shade of brown. The only exceptions are his muzzle, ears, and belly, which are all a slightly lighter shade of brown. He has a bow-tie and top hat, both of which are black. He has blue endoskeleton eyes, and has a lower jaw with eight teeth. He holds a microphone.
Freddy has a set pattern that he follows, but only on the third night and up. After moving off of the Show Stage, he will move to the Dining Area, then the Restrooms, then the Kitchen, then the East Hall, then the East Hall Corner, and finally your office. If you see him in the East Hall Corner, it is recommended you close the door immeadiately, as he does not appear at the blind spot.
He often stays in the dark areas of rooms, and when he is in the Dining Area or the Restrooms, it may be difficult to spot him.
Attacks EditIf Freddy is left unwatched, he will slip into the office and jumpscare you. This jumpscare consists of Freddy lunging at you from the side. His second attack is primarily when the power goes out, where he jumps out at you from the darkness of your office.
During his first jumpscare, mostly his endoskeleton eyes are visible, except for one small glimpse of his irises. In his second jumpscare, all of his eyes are visible, but this time none of the office is visible.
Click here to go to Freddy's gallery.
- Freddy is the only animatronic in the first game with two jumpscares.
- This also makes him the first animatronic to have two jumpscares in one game, the second being Spring-Trap, and the others being Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Fredbear, Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Chica (one of her jumpscares being the Nightmare Cupcake), Nightmare Foxy, Nightmare Mangle, Jack-o-Bonnie, and Jack-o-Chica.
- Freddy only moves on the third night or above.
- Freddy was only seen three times in the first trailer.
- Freddy has a counterpart in every game so far.
- He also has the most counterparts in the series.
- Freddy is only completely visible when jumpscaring you, or in the office, with the exception of in the trailer and during the paychecks and newspaper.
- Mike Schmidt appears in a Freddy Fazbear suit during the game over screen.
|FNaF 1 Characters|
|Bonnie-Chica-Foxy-Freddy-Golden Freddy-Mike Schmidt-Phone Guy|